@ THE ROCK HALL
Come join local yoga instructor and ACA-certified SUP instructor Deanna Black for this unique opportunity to practice SUP Yoga under the shadow of one of Cleveland's most iconic buildings: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
No prior SUP or yoga experience required. Trust us, falling from a yoga pose into the water is way more fun than falling on the floor!
- None. Just a willingness to get challenge yourself and get wet!
14 AND OVER. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Essential Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate in this course, each participant must satisfy the following essential eligibility criteria:
- Be able to independently participate in all individual skills and activities listed in the course outline while also maintaining an appropriate and safe body position
- Be able to hold their breath while under water and, while in the water wearing a properly fitted life jacket, be able to independently turn from a face down to a face up position keeping their head above water
- Be able to effectively communicate with the instructor and other course participants
- Be able to manage all personal care independently, or with the assistance of a companion
- Be able to manage all personal mobility independently, or with the assistance of a companion
Select a Date to Register for the class
LOCATION FOR THIS COURSE
Participants will meet at the Northcoast Harbor Marina. Both lot and street parking are available, or take the Waterfront Line Rapid and exit at E.9th Street. Changing rooms are available. If you are bringing your own board, please drop it off 20 minutes prior to the start of the program.