Come join local yoga instructor and ACA-certified SUP instructor Deanna Black for this unique opportunity to find balance (literally) while basking in the light of a beautiful evening on the Rocky River and Lake Erie. No prior SUP or yoga experience required. Trust us, falling from a yoga pose into the water is way more fun than falling on the floor!
All participants will take part in a 1-hr yoga session on paddleboards. After the session there is an optional paddle out to Lake Erie to watch the sunset...the perfect way to start your weekend.
- None. Just a willingness to get challenge yourself and get wet!
Instructor: Student Ratio:
14 AND OVER. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Essential Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate in this course, each participant must satisfy the following essential eligibility criteria:
- Be able to independently participate in all individual skills and activities listed in the course outline while also maintaining an appropriate and safe body position
- Be able to hold their breath while under water and, while in the water wearing a properly fitted life jacket, be able to independently turn from a face down to a face up position keeping their head above water
- Be able to effectively communicate with the instructor and other course participants
- Be able to manage all personal care independently, or with the assistance of a companion
- Be able to manage all personal mobility independently, or with the assistance of a companion
Select a Date to Register for the class
LOCATION FOR THIS COURSE
This course takes place at the 41 North Yak Shack located in the Cleveland Metroparks Rocky River Reservation in Lakewood, Ohio.